Shaft Gear Hardening Quenching Induction Heat Treatment
|FOB Price:||US $300-30,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $300-30,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CDH-40AB
- Certification: CE, RoHS, TUV
- Voltage: 220V 380V or 430V
- Usage: Drying Equipment
- Specification: 5KW~200KW
- HS Code: 85144000
- Type: Blade Welder
- Brand: Candea
- Structure Material: Metal Material
- Control Type: Mechanical
- Origin: China
1. Heat treatment of metals: hardening, tempering, and annealing.
2. Heating prior to deformation: forging, swaging, upsetting, bending, and piercing.
3. Brazing and Soldering:brazing of steel,brass,and copper to each other in combination and aluminum to aluminum.
4. Shrink fitting:In any manufacturing process, for example, shrink fitting of motor rotors to shafts,shrink fitting of shell casings for compressors.
5. Coating: Of dissimilar metals, prior to insulation, and curing, such as paint.
6. Melting: Of all types of metals.
7. Other applications include crystal growing, cap sealing, sintering, carbon vapor deposition, levitation, exit axial deposition, and plasma generation.