High Frequency Induction Heating Machine 5kw to 100kw 30-80kHz
|FOB Price:||US $1-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-10,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CDH
- Application: Heating;Quenching;Annealing;Brazing;Melting
- Mixing Heat Exchanger Type: Induction Heating
- Trademark: candea
- Origin: China
- Voltage: Single Phase 220V;3 Phase, 380V
- Heat Transfer Surface: All Sizes
- Product Name: Induction Heating Machine
- Specification: 5kw-100kw
- HS Code: 8514400090
1, IGBT module and Inverting technologies of third generation been used; Higher reliability and lower maintenance cost.
2, 100% Duty cycle, continuous working is allowed at maximum power output.
3, Constant current or constant power status can be selected accordingly to achieve higher heating efficiency;
4, Display of heating power and heating current and oscillating frequency;
5, Simple to install, Installation can be done by unprofessional person very easily;
6, Light weight
7, Advantages of the model with timer: the power and the operating time of the heating period and the retain period can be preset respectively, to realize a simple heating curve, this model is suggested to use for batch production to improve the repeatability;
8, The separated models are designed to fit the dirty surrounding of some cases.
|Model||Max Fluctuating Power||Working Frequency||Heating Current||The Range of Operating Voltage||The Flow Rate of Cooling Water||Water Temperature Protection Point|
1. metal tube welding:
such as copper tube, steel tube, and aluminum tube butt welding, plug welding and
2. alloy cutter welding:
such as alloy turning, milling cutter, planer, saw blades, reamer, boring knife.
3. carbide saw blade welding:
diamond saw blade welding, marble saw blade welding,woodworking saw blade welding,
cut grass piece of welding, cut aluminum welding,
4. metal welding:
such as:thermocouple, towel rack, soap nets, towel holder, auto-accessories,motor accessories, metal terminals, hardware pieces, electric heating tube parts and fasteners.
5.Other applications include crystal growing, cap sealing, sintering, carbon vapor deposition, levitation, exit axial deposition, and plasma generation.
1. Heat treatment of metals: hardening, tempering, and annealing.
2. Heating prior to deformation: forging, swaging, upsetting, bending, and piercing.
3. Brazing and Soldering: brazing of steel, brass, and copper to each other in combination and aluminum to aluminum.
4. Shrink fitting: In any manufacturing process, for example, shrink fitting of motor rotors to shafts, shrink fitting of shell casings for compressors.
5. Coating: Of dissimilar metals, prior to insulation, and curing, such as paint.
6. Melting: Of all types of metals.
7. Other applications include crystal growing, cap sealing, sintering, carbon vapor deposition, levitation, exit axial deposition, and plasma generation.
1.Quench for various hardware and tools,such as plier,wrench,hammer,ax,screwing tools and shear(orchard shear).
2.Quench for various automobile and motorcycle fittings,such as crankshaft,connecting rod,piston pin,chain wheel,aluminum wheel,valve,rock arm shaft,semi drive shaft,small shaft and fork.
3.Various electric tools,such as gear and axes.
4.Quench for machine tools,such as lathe deck and guide rail.
5.Quench for various hardware metal parts and machined parts,such as shaft,gear(chain wheel),cam,chuck and clamp etc.
6.Quench for hardware molds,such as small-size mold,mold accessory and inner hole of mold.