Metal Heating Hardening Treatment Electric Furnace Induction Welding Heater
|FOB Price:||US $1,800-3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,800-3,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CDH-30AB
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS, SGS
- Brand: Panasonic
- Voltage: 3 Phase 340-430V;50/60Hz;3 Phase 480V Custom-Made
- Cooling Way: Water Cooling
- Delivery Time: Within 3 Days
- Trademark: candea
- Specification: 30KW, 30-80KHz
- HS Code: 8514400090
- Type: Induction Heating Machine
- Structure: Vertical Type
- Power: 30kVA
- Heating Way: Induction Heating
- Application: Induction Heat Treatment;Induction Brazing Welding
- Warranty Time: 1 Year
- Transport Package: Wooden
- Origin: China
1. Heat treatment of metals: hardening, tempering, and annealing.
2. Heating prior to deformation: forging, swaging, upsetting, bending, and piercing.
3. Brazing and Soldering: brazing of steel, brass, and copper to each other in combination and aluminum to aluminum.
4. Shrink fitting: In any manufacturing process, for example, shrink fitting of motor rotors to shafts, shrink fitting of shell casings for compressors.
5. Coating: Of dissimilar metals, prior to insulation, and curing, such as paint.
6. Melting: Of all types of metals.
7. Other applications include crystal growing, cap sealing, sintering, carbon vapor deposition, levitation, exit axial deposition, and plasma generation.